1 serving = 140 g (1 large)
- High in potassium (500 mg per serving)
- Source of Vitamin C (15% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of fibre (3 g per serving)
- Sodium-free (0 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0 g per serving)
Firm, unblemished bananas. Yellow with brown speckles indicates a sweet tender fruit.
Keep at room temperature until desire ripeness. For longer storage, once ripe, refrigerate. The peel will darken but remains fresh.
Peel and eat. To prevent browning, coat surface with lemon juice. Use over ripe bananas in baking.← Back to Fruits From A-Z