1 serving = 19 g (125 mL)
- Very high in Vitamin K (121% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in folacin (15% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of VItamin C (11% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Sodium-free (4 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.1 g per serving)
Bunches with dark green leaves with no yellowing.
Refrigerate collard greens in a plastic bag for up to 5 days.
Rinse well. Cut the leaves and discard the stems. Tear into bite size pieces or shred for salads or sandwiches.← Back to Veggies From A-Z