1 serving = 71 g (125 mL)
- Very high in Vitamin C (74% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of folacin (5% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of fibre (3 g per serving)
- Source of potassium (250 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.1 g per serving)
Small, smooth bulbs. Green white or purple with blue green leaves.
Cut off leaves and refrigerate bulbs unwashed, covered for up to 1 week. Store leaves covered and refrigerated a few days.
Peel bulb, slice and cook like a turnip. Kohlrabi has a mild turnip flavour with crunchy texture and colour of cabbage. Serve raw in salads. Leaves are edible and taste like spinach.← Back to Veggies From A-Z