It can be hard to find the time for new and creative recipes that incorporate half a plate of fruits and veggies. The Half Your Plate Challenge is intended to inspire you to either adapt or create new and healthy recipes that feature lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. By sharing your photos via Pinterest, we can create a community recipe book for all of us to use! This doesn’t mean half a plate of salad! Think creatively and use different fruits and veggies. What about spaghetti squash, cauliflower, zucchini or kale? Any can be great ingredients to beef up spaghetti sauces, stews, stir fry’s and more!
Here are the steps:
- Follow our Half Your Plate Challenge Pinterest board at http://www.pinterest.com/halfyourplate/the-half-your-plate-challenge/
- We will then add you as a contributor (give us up to 24 hours)
- Take a photo of your meal and upload it to the board or repin your favorite healthy recipes that feature half a plate of fruits and veggies
- Share this post via facebook or Twitter to tell all your friends
- Sit back and watch our community grow and keep checking back for new recipes you can try for your family dinners!
We’ll also have some guest bloggers join us over the next couple months with their take on the Half Your Plate Challenge so stay tuned!