1 serving = 140 g (1 medium)
- Source of Vitamin C (15% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of potassium (250 mg per serving)
- Source of fibre (2 g per serving)
- Sodium-free (0 mg per serving)
- Low in fat (0.5 g per serving)
Fruit with a red on orange-yellow (not green) background. Ripe fruit yields to gentle pressure.
Ripen firm fruit at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Cover, refrigerate ripe fruit unwashed for up to one week.
Rinse and eat. To remove pit, cut fruit lengthwise around pit and twist to separate halves. To prevent browning, coat cut surfaces with lemon juice.← Back to Fruits From A-Z