1 serving = 140 g (1 medium)
- Very high in Vitamin C (120% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of fibre (3 g per serving)
- Source of potassium (230 mg per serving)
- Sodium-free (0 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0 g per serving)
Firm fruit, heavy for size with smooth skin, free of soft spots.
Keep at room temperature for up to one week or refrigerate for up to one month. Room temperature fruit yields the most juice.
Rinse, peel and eat. Squeeze thin skinned oranges for juice.← Back to Fruits From A-Z