1 serving = 153 g (1/2 fruit)
- Very high in Vitamin C (157% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Very high in folacin (26% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in potassium (392 mg per serving)
- Source of Vitamin K (5% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of fibre (2.7 g per serving)
- Fat-free (0.2 g per serving)
Fruit with smooth unblemished skin. Ripe fruit has more yellow than green colouring and yields to gentle pressure.
Ripen firm fruit at room temperature in a loosely closed paper bag. Cover, refrigerate ripe fruit for up to one week.
Rinse, cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds. Scope out flesh or peel skin and cut as desired.← Back to Fruits From A-Z