1 serving = 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- Source of Vitamin C (9% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of calcium (5% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in vitamin K (24% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in fibre (5.0 g per serving)
- Sodium-free (3 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.1 g per serving)
Firm, crisp looking stalks.
Cover and refrigerate unwashed for up to 1 week. For longer storage, freeze for up to 1 year.
Remove leaves, they are inedible and toxic. Rinse stalks well. Cut crosswise and cook.← Back to Fruits From A-Z