1 serving = 119 g (125 mL)
- Source of magnesium (10% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in Vitamin C (41% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of iron (7% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in fibre (4 g per serving)
- Source of potassium (330 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.4 g per serving)
Heart-shaped fruits with firm and green leathery skin.
A puree made by processing the white flesh with sugar freezes well and can be used in a variety of dessert recipes.
The flesh can be eaten raw with a spoon. Process the seedless pulp to make juice or sherbet. Caution: remove all seeds as they are toxic.← Back to Fruits From A-Z