Quick weeknight dinners to fill half your plate with veggies
It can be hard to think of new and creative ways to add veggies to your weeknight dinners, but we’re here to help! Using veggies in new ways doesn’t have to be difficult, and these easy and quick recipes are sure to please even the finickiest of eaters.
1. Zucchini Ricotta Bake via Running to the Kitchen
This yummy twist on lasagna incorporates breaded zucchini rounds instead of pasta for a healthy Half Your Plate twist and only takes 35 minutes to prepare! Read the full recipe here.
2. One Pan Baked Salmon and Vegetables via Mom Endeavors
Not only can you cook this up in 30 minutes, but you can do it in one pan! check out the recipe here.
3. Linguine with Summer Vegetables and Goat Cheese via Real Simple
Craving real pasta? This simple summery dish incorporates fresh tomatoes, zucchini and corn for a summery twist on basic linguine! Recipe details here.
4. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps via Skinnytaste
5. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili with Kale via Janet and Greta
This quick weeknight chili incorporates sweet potatoes and bell peppers for a tasty Half Your Plate twist on a typical meaty chili. Read the full recipe here.
6. Crustless Veggie Quiche via Sally’s Baking Addiction
This quiche can be baked ahead and reheated in a hurry on a weeknight! Go ahead and try incorporating any seasonal veggies you have on hand, serve with a green salad. Read the full recipe here.
7. Healthy Chicken and Chick Pea Chopped Salad via Ambitious Kitchen
Need chicken in a hurry? Buy a rotisserie chicken and pull of what you need to make this delicious recipe even faster! Read the full recipe here.
What recipes do you turn to on busy weeknights? Could you add more veggies? Let us know how below!