- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch ground ginger
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped (optional)
- 2 cups Yogurt 0%, Non-Fat, Greek
- In bowl, stir together brown sugar, orange juice, honey, cinnamon and ginger.
- Add pineapple and mango; toss to coat.
- Spread on foil-lined heavy baking sheet; broil on top third rack until caramelized and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Spoon yogurt into each of 4 serving bowls.
- Top each with fruit mixture and almonds (if using).