- 1 lb baby red potatoes packaged
- 1 cup peas packaged
- 2/3 cup milk 1%
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese reduced fat
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled reduced fat
- In saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes and garlic until potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add peas and cook until peas are tender about 3 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan; cook over medium-low heat, shaking pan until potatoes are dry, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and mash potatoes and peas.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat milk and green onion over medium-low heat until hot; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Stir into potatoes along with the olive oil and salt.
- Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle Feta cheese overtop.