- 8 bamboo skewers soaked in water
- 1 cup Green Grapes seedless
- 1 cup Red Grapes or blue-black, seedless
- 1 Mango cut into chunks
- 12 Strawberries cut into half
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Orange zest from an orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp mint fresh chopped
- Prepare grill/BBQ or broiler.
- Skewer fruit, alternating varieties.
- Allow fruit to come to room temperature.
- Prepare glaze by mixing together honey, orange zest, orange juice and salt. Set aside at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Grill skewers until lightly browned on each side, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Brush fruit with glaze and sprinkle with mint. Serve warm