- 2 peaches ripe
- 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 4 cups baby spinach or mixed greens, lightly packed
- 2 tbsp almonds sliced toasted
- 1 tbsp mint chopped, fresh
Honey Yogurt Dressing:
- 2 tbsp vanilla or plain nonfat yogurt 25 mL
- 2 tsp honey liquid
- 2 tsp canola oil
- Pinch black pepper freshly ground
- Cut each peach in half and remove pit.
- Brush peach halves with oil and place on greased grill over medium high heat, cut side down.
- Close lid and grill, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove to plate.
- Honey yogurt dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey and oil. Add spinach, almonds and mint and toss to coat evenly.
- Divide among 4 plates and top with peach halves to serve.