- 2 tbsp Honey or agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Lime juiced (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 1/2 tsp Rum Extract
- 2 Kiwis peeled and diced
- 1 Orange sectioned and halved
- 2 cups Watermelon seedless, chopped
- 2 tsp Sweetened coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, combine liquid sweetener and water and stir until dissolved. Add lime juice and rum extract.
- In a medium bowl, add kiwi, orange and watermelon. Pour rum juice over the top and thoroughly toss. Let sit for 30 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
- Divide fruit salad into two bowls and sprinkle with coconut. Makes 2 servings.