Mediterranean Clam Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This pasta salad recipe is delicious and full of healthy veggies that are brimming with vitamins, antioxidants, and fibre. It also features baby clams, a versatile protein that is high in iron. Iron helps our brains function at their best, so here’s an easy and delicious way to get lots of it this school year! This pasta can be served warm or cold, and stores well for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Boil water in a medium pot and cook the pasta as per the directions on the box. Drain, mix in 1 tbsp. of olive oil, and set aside in large bowl.
- In a large the same pot, add remaining olive oil and warm on medium low heat.
- Add onion, broccoli, sundried tomatoes, and sauté for 3 minutes, until broccoli turns a bright green colour
- Add grape tomatoes, kale, baby clams, and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, let it sauté for 30 seconds, and remove from heat.
- Add contents to the pasta bowl and mix together.
- Add feta, black olives, and black pepper. Serve warm or cold.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
Tips & Notes:
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Pauline Bakowski (Ryerson University)
You might also like...