- 3 cups pasta whole wheat rotini
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Kale chopped
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 small Red Onion diced
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Black Olives chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can baby clams drained
- Black Pepper to taste
- Boil water in a medium pot and cook the pasta as per the directions on the box. Drain, mix in 1 tbsp. of olive oil, and set aside in large bowl.
- In a large the same pot, add remaining olive oil and warm on medium low heat.
- Add onion, broccoli, sundried tomatoes, and sauté for 3 minutes, until broccoli turns a bright green colour
- Add grape tomatoes, kale, baby clams, and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, let it sauté for 30 seconds, and remove from heat.
- Add contents to the pasta bowl and mix together.
- Add feta, black olives, and black pepper. Serve warm or cold.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Pauline Bakowski (Ryerson University)