- 3 Potatoes (about 3/4 lb) peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Spicy Semi-Cured Chorizo Sausage diced
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 10 Hard Taco Shells
- 1 each Tomato and Avocado chopped
- In a skillet combine potatoes, vegetable broth and smoked paprika. Bring to a simmer; cover and cook for 8 minutes or until tender. Remove to bowl.
- Return skillet to medium heat; add oil. Cook onion, garlic and sausage for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potato and cook for 5 minutes or until starting to become golden. Stir in salsa and cilantro to warm through.
- Spoon potato mixture into tacos and top with tomato and avocado.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards