- 2 Packages Harvest Fresh Riced Cauliflower
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 2 large Eggs whisked
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Basil garnish
- In a saucepan, add an inch of water, cauliflower rice, with the lid, steam for 6-8 minutes, until softened; remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a clean dishtowel, drain cauliflower rice, and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In a bowl, add steamed cauliflower rice, cheese, and egg. Mix all together, then add garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place biscuit cutter on a sheet of parchment paper that fits the air fryer tray, then add a scoop of Cauliflower mix with an ice cream scooper, spread and pat down to form the english muffin. Once formed remove the cutter. Repeat for each one.
- Lightly Spray Air Fryer Tray with cooking spray and place Cauliflower English Muffins in Air fryer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, Flip for an additional 5 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
- Let cool and add toppings of preference. Garnish with basil, and everything bagel seasoning.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe contributed by #HalfYourPlate friend Harvest Fresh for the International Year of Fruits and Veggies. Watch the full video here.