Riced Cauliflower English Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Delicious Riced Cauliflower English Muffins! A twist to the traditional English Muffins using Riced Cauliflower, egg and cheese. Healthy and made simple in the air fryer. Great substitute for bread and perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- In a saucepan, add an inch of water, cauliflower rice, with the lid, steam for 6-8 minutes, until softened; remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a clean dishtowel, drain cauliflower rice, and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In a bowl, add steamed cauliflower rice, cheese, and egg. Mix all together, then add garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place biscuit cutter on a sheet of parchment paper that fits the air fryer tray, then add a scoop of Cauliflower mix with an ice cream scooper, spread and pat down to form the english muffin. Once formed remove the cutter. Repeat for each one.
- Lightly Spray Air Fryer Tray with cooking spray and place Cauliflower English Muffins in Air fryer for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, Flip for an additional 5 minutes until cooked and golden brown.
- Let cool and add toppings of preference. Garnish with basil, and everything bagel seasoning.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
Tips & Notes:
Recipe contributed by #HalfYourPlate friend Harvest Fresh for the International Year of Fruits and Veggies.
Watch the full video here.
You might also like...