- 1 filet Salmon if you don't have salmon, you can use trout or substitute for other white fish as well
- 3/4 cup Kale
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay a 12x12-in. sheet of parchment on the counter. If you do not have parchment paper, aluminum foil works as well.
- Clean vegetables. Remove kale leaves from stem and discard.
- Stack cleaned and sliced kale, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, or any other vegetable you like, in the middle of the parchment paper.
- Lay a fish fillet in the middle of each piece of parchment. Season with salt and pepper, and any other herb seasoning you wish.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Diana Nguyen (University of Alberta)