- 3 lb White Potatoes BCFresh or other, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups 35% Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 large Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Gruyere Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- Lightly oil insert of 6-quart slow cooker. Whisk together cream, milk, flour, salt and pepper. Layer 1/4 each of the potatoes, onion, Gruyère, Parmesan and cream mixture in slow cooker; repeat three more times, ending with cream mixture.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours on High or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Tips & Notes
For even more decadent scalloped potatoes, top with crumbled, cooked bacon. Recipe submitted by Half Your Plate Industry Partner BCFresh