- 1.5 lb Rhubarb trimmed and chopped
- 1 Orange the juice and the zest
- 1/2 cup Cane or White Sugar
- 1 inch piece Ginger finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Water
- Place the chopped rhubarb in a medium-sized saucepan with the orange juice and zest, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp water and the ginger.
- Bring to boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes until the rhubarb is soft and cooked but still holds its shape.
Tips & Notes
Serve the warm rhubarb topped with vanilla Greek yogurt. Contributed by Half Your Plate Industry Partner BC Fresh