- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets Boneless, Skinless
- 2 tbsp Thai Gourmet Garden Fresh Blends™
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 small small cucumber peeled, halved & sliced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup mixed greens Asian salad
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- Roasted peanuts to serve - Optional
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Coat chicken breast fillets with 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Fresh Blends Thai.
- Cook chicken for 6 - 7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside. Thinly slice.
- Combine 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Fresh Blends Thai, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl.
- Place chicken, dressing, cucumber, green onions, bean sprouts, asian salad greens and bell pepper in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Serve with or without roasted peanuts sprinkled on top.