- 1 mini Watermelon
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 cup 1% Milk
- 2 tbsp Froezn Unsweetened Acai Fruit Puree*
- 2 tbsp Honey or agave nectar (optional, to taste)
- 1 Kiwi peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Watermelon diced
- 1 tbsp Almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Granola
The night before
- Cut the mini watermelon in half. Scoop out the insides of one half, saving the shell. Of the removed fruit, portion out 1 cup, chop, and freeze. Portion out an additional ¼ cup and dice.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of the watermelon shell so that it sits flat, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Peel the banana and freeze.
In the morning
- Blend the milk, acai puree, honey, and frozen watermelon and banana until smooth. Pour into the watermelon shell to within 1 /2 inch of the rim**.
- Top with the kiwi, diced watermelon, sliced almonds, and granola. Makes 1 serving.