- 6 cups Watermelon seedless, cubed
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- In a blender, add watermelon, raspberries and water. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into pitcher.
- Add sugar to lemon juice in a separate container and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice and sugar mixture to watermelon mixture in pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Tips & Notes
Recipe provided by Industry Partner The National Watermelon Promotion Board