- 1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil canola
- 2 tsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Dry or Ground Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper each
- 2 Zucchini about 400g total weight
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Using a grater or vegetable slicer, grate zucchini and add to bowl. Thinly slice pepper and add to bowl with parsley. Toss well to combine.
Tips & Notes
If you’re packing this for a picnic, simply pack the slaw ingredients and dressing ingredients separately then toss when you are ready to serve. If the slaw sits for awhile, be sure to toss it again to coat the ingredients evenly. Recipe developed by Emily Richards