1 serving = 53 g (125 mL)
- Very high in Vitamin K (35% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in folacin (21% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Source of Vitamin C (13% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- Sodium-free (4 mg per serving)
- Fat-free (0.2 g per serving)
Deep green pods, tender but firm, free of blemishes.
Refrigerate unwashed covered for up to 3 days.
Trim off tip and cap. Rinse and scrub to remove thin layer of fuzz. Don’t pierce pods. Cook whole to prevent from becoming slippery. Pots made of iron, tin, copper or brass cause them to be discoloured. Okra flavour resembles eggplant.← Back to Veggies From A-Z