- 12 Potatoes (BCfresh Klondike Rose or similar)
- 1 small Yellow Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2-4 tbsp Cream milk can be substituted as needed
- 1 tsp Fresh Herbs optional (you can use basil, rosemary, thyme, etc)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC)
- Rinse potatoes and coarsely chop into quarters or smaller as needed.
- Peel and chop onion into large chunks. Peel garlic, leave whole.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil. Place potatoes, onions and garlic on pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on fresh herbs and salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 50 min-1 hour, until potatoes are tender. Check by piercing with a fork, it done the potato will easily slide off the fork.
- Place in bowl and mash using potato masher or large fork.
- Add butter and cream to preference and beat until smooth. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe provided by Industry Partner