- 4 Medium Tomatoes de seeded and chopped
- 12 large Basil Leaves fresh, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper de seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 medium Crusty Baguette or Italian Bread
- olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Parmigiano-Reggiano optional
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until needed
- Cut the bread on the bias and brush both sides with olive oil, grill in a pan over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown. Sprinkle both sides with sea salt while grilling.
- Remove the bread and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with the bruschetta mixture, shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Placed into a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is just melted.