- 2 tsp Canola oil
- 1 Leek white and light green part only, thinly sliced
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Asparagus bunch, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp Parsley fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Thyme chopped, fresh
- 3 cups Vegetable broth low sodium
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook leek and garlic for 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in asparagus, potato, parsley and thyme. Pour in broth and bring a boil. Reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until asparagus is very soft.
- Using an immersion blender, puree soup until smooth.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe by Emily Richards.