- 1 bunch Asparagus trimmed
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger fresh, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Orange peeled and chopped
- Cut asparagus in half (if desired) and toss wtih oil, ginger, garlic, orange zest, salt and pepper. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast in 425 F (220 C) oven for about 8 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Sprinkle oranges over top and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:$1.86
Roasted Orange Ginger Asparagus
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards