- 1 pkg Butternut Squash cubed
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 small Garlic cloved, minced
- Pinch Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 pkg Mixed Spring Greens
- 2 Bosc Pears peeled and cubed
- Cut squash into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces and toss with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil, thyme and half each of salt and pepper. Spread on parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in 400 F (200 C) oven for about 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, hot pepper flakes and remaining salt and pepper.
- Spread mixed greens over platter and sprinkle with roasted squash and pear. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Roasted Squash and Pear Salad
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards