- 8 cups Beet Tops and Swiss Chard chopped, (you can use all of one or the other, entirely up to you and what you have handy!)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- Pinch of Chili Flakes
- 2 cups Tomato diced (canned or fresh)
- 2 cups Canned Black Beans cooked
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper Each
- 1/4 cup Feta crumbled (optional)
- Over medium heat sauté olive oil, garlic and onion until fragrant
- Add chili flakes, beans and tomatoes, stir until combined Add lemon juice Add greens, beet tops and Swiss chard, cover letting the greens steam in the tomato and lemon juice for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle feta (optional) over top.
- You can place it in an oven 200F to keep it warm until serving.
Tips & Notes
Recipe from Half Your Plate friend The Primal Desire