- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger fresh, minced
- 2 tbsp Mild Curry Paste
- 3/4 Green Lentils
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 bunch Asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 3 tbsp Cilantro fresh, chopped
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add lentils and stir to coat. Add broth and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer gently for about 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Stir in asparagus; cook for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with cilantro.