- 2 Beets leaves removed
- 4 cups Arugula
- 2 small Oranges peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Wrap beets with foil and roast in preheated 400 F (200 C) oven for about 1 hour or until tender when tested when knife is inserted into a beet. Let cool before peeling and cut each beet into 8 wedges.
- Spread arugula onto platter and top with orange slices and beet wedges. Sprinkle with feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle all over salad to serve.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developped by Emily RIchards.