- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes
- 4 cobs Corn shucked and kernels removed
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 container Baby Spinach
- 6 slices Bacon low sodium / cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 3 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Basil fresh, chopped (or parlsey)
- 1/4 tsp Each Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, corn kernels, garlic and parsley. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in 425 F (220 C) oven for about 20 minutes or until tomatoes are blistered; set aside.
- Buttermilk Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, rice vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together roast tomatoes and corn with spinach and bacon. Toss with dressing to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Roasted Tomato and Corn Spinach Salad
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
To make it a more complete meal: add whole grain. Recipe developed by Emily Richards