1 serving = 93 g (125 mL boiled)
- Excellent source of beta carotene
- High in antioxidants
- Very high in magnesium (32% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in iron (15% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
- High in potassium (508 mg per serving)
- Source of Vitamin C (28% Recommended Daily Intake per serving)
Select chard with fresh green leaves; avoid those that are yellow or discoloured.
Store unwashed leaves in plastic bags in the crisper in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Make sure to wash the Swiss chard thoroughly with water. Gritty greens will ruin the experience.