- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup flax seeds ground
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese
- pinch Oregano
- pinch Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, blend just until mixture is the same throughout and broccoli is broken down.
- Smooth mixture out on a piece of parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- Take mixture out of the oven and add toppings.
- Bake pizza again for about 5 minutes just until parmesan cheese is melted.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Jenessa Clark (Ryerson University)