- 2 whole Broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large Onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 4 cups Vegetable or Chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Chop up the whole head of broccoli (yes, leaves and stems too!) into bite-sized chunks.
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven, add onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about three minutes.
- Add broccoli and sauté for about a minute. Add stock to cover all the veggie goodness, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Add thyme and rosemary.
- Drop in your immersion blender once cooled and puree to preferred consistency (we like to leave a couple of chunks for texture). Add in milk as desired.