- 1 full size Good quality white or whole wheat baguette , simply cut baguette in half
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Black Olive Tapenade
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 5 cloves Garlic peeled and cut in half
- 140 g Soft Goat Cheese divided evenly
- 2 cups Mucci Farms Cherto™ Tomatoes fresh
- 15 Mucci Farms Naked Leaf Living Basil leaves fresh, rolled and finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place sliced baguette on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until lightly toasted
- Combine black olive tapenade and capers and set aside.
- Remove sheet from the oven and rub each slice with fresh garlic.
- Spread each piece evenly with goat cheese.
- Top with halved Cherto™ Tomatoes.
- Casually scatter black olive tapenade mixture, around tomatoes and place back in the oven to broil for another 5 minutes or until tomatoes start to split.
- Remove from the oven, place on a serving platter. Drizzle with more olive oil, chopped basil and cracked pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe contributed by #HalfYourPlate friend Mucci Farms for the International Year of Fruits and Veggies