- 1 log Goat Cheese light
- 1 cup Fresh Cherries pitted and quarted
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blackberries halved
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- Pinch of fresh Pepper
- Using dental floss, cut goat cheese into 16 thin medallions. Place in a small casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine cherries and blackberries. Gently stir in oil, vinegar, thyme, garlic and pepper. Spoon over top of cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours for flavours to combine.
- Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards