- 1 lb baby potatoes cut in half
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp margarine
- 2 sprigs thyme fresh, left whole
- 1 sprig rosemary fresh, left whole
- 1 lemon Zest from a fresh lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch paprika
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, toss well.
- Put potato mixture in the centre of a piece of aluminum foil.
- Fold the foil in half to cover the potatoes.
- Crimp the edges to create a sealed pouch. Fold all the edges over one more time to ensure that all steam will stay in the pouch.
- Place the pouch flat side down on a pre-heated barbeque grill or on a grill over a campfire at medium temperature and close the lid for four minutes.
- Open the lid and continue cooking the pouch for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pouch and don’t open until ready to serve.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
If preparing this recipe in an oven, place the pouch on the lowest rack at 425°F and use the same time guidelines.