- 2 medium Potatoes PEI Russets, cut into 10-12 wedges each
- 2 Red Onions sliced
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 3 tbsp (75ml) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) Oregano dried
- Feta Cheese as desired
- Olives as desired
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place a large piece of aluminum foil on the countertop. Add a second layer on top.
- Combine the potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and oregano and season with salt & pepper; toss to coat.
- Place the vegetable mixture onto the centre of the aluminum foil.
- Roll up package tightly by folding the two longer edges together then the two shorter edges. Place on grill and cook for 18-20 minutes; turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill with tongs, carefully open package and top with feta cheese and olives. Serve immediately.
Tips & Notes
Try adding your favourite pesto, balsamic or Greek-style dressing to the package before grilling. Contributed by Half Your Plate partner PEI Potato.