- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Pinch Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger minced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce light
- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha or Asian Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Brussels Sprouts thinly sliced or shredded
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot shredded
- 1 cup Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
- Thinly slice chicken breasts crosswise and sprinkle with pepper.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat and cook chicken with ginger and garlic for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and hot sauce; remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine brussel sprouts, onions and carrot. Pour chicken mixture over top and toss well to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles and let stand for 5 minutes to wilt.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards