- 2 pounds Watermelon Chunks seeded, (about 6 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 tsp Coconut Extract
- 1 large Lime juice and zest
- 3/4 cup Blueberries frozen or fresh
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Garnish with Mint Leaves
- Place watermelon in a food processor, process until smooth. Add coconut milk, coconut, extract, lime juice and zest, and pulse until well blended. Pour into a large bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Can chill overnight.)
- In a food processor, combine blueberries (thawed, if frozen), water, sugar, and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour into a small pitcher and chill until ready to serve.
- Pour chilled soup into 6 small serving bowls, drizzle with blueberry sauce, garnish with a sprig of mint.