- 1 tbsp oive oil divided
- 6 eggs scrambled
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 can black beans drained
- 1/2 Red Onion finely diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper finely diced
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper finely diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Fresh Salsa
- Low-Fat Sour Cream
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Mix together all ingredients for turkey sausage and roll into small balls about 1 inch in size.
- Chop and prepare vegetables. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and toast corn tortillas until crispy.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over med-high heat in a large frying pan. Add turkey sausage, frying for about 8-10 min until cooked through. Remove from heat and add remaining tbsp of olive oil. Add eggs and scramble for 1-2 min until cooked.
- Remove corn tortillas from oven and top with eggs, cheese, turkey sausage, black beans and veggies.
- Serve with fresh salsa and sour cream.
Tips & Notes
Recipe created by Half Your Plate Blogger friend Taylor Stinson of The Girl on Bloor