- 1/4 package Diced Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup rice noodles cooked
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 large carrot grated
- 1/4 cup White Mushrooms diced
- 1/8 cup Green Onions diced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce low sodium
- Begin by placing tofu and olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Cook until tofu becomes slightly crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove tofu and place in a bowl.
- Place the Chow Mein noodles and water in the same pot over high heat. Wash all vegetables and then cut the broccoli into florets and grate the carrot. Place both vegetables in the pot to soften.
- When the pot begins to boil, reduce heat and set timer for three minutes. Slice the green onion and the mushrooms and place in the pot.
- When the timer goes off, strain the pot of any excess water and place in the bowl that has the tofu. Serve with a dash of soy sauce and enjoy!
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
One-Pot Veggie Noodles
% Daily Value*
*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Half Your Plate On-Campus Ambassador Nicole Forget (Ryerson University)