- 8 Carrots BCFresh or other, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- In pot of boiling salted water, cook carrots for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper until blended; toss with warm carrots. Stir in parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Stir in a handful of raisins or sliced almonds for added texture. Recipe submitted by Half Your Plate Industry Partner BCFresh