- 2 Peaches
- 1 tbsp basil chopped
- 2 slices proschiutto
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits. Sprinkle each peach half with basil and pepper. Wrap each half with prosciutto.
- Place wrapped peaches on preheated greased grill over medium high heat. Grill, turning once for about 5 minutes or until peaches are softened and prosciutto is crisp.
- In a large bowl, toss together arugula, pepper, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Divide among 2 plates and top each plate with 2 peach halves to serve. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Tip: If peaches are large, you will need 1 whole slice of prosciutto per peach half.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards