- 1 Fennel
- 3 Parsnips chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth divided
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill chopped
- Cut top frawns off fennel and cut bulb in half. Cut out core and slice thinly. In a large bowl toss together fennel, parsnips with oil, garlic and curry powder. Spread onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in preheated 400 F (200 C) oven for about 30 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Scrape vegetable into saucepan and add 3 cups (750 mL) of the broth. Bring to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes. Using an immersion blender, puree soup slightly. Stir in dill and remaining broth and heat through.
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards