- 3/4 cup Pearl or Israeli coucous
- 6 oz Each Yellow and Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Shelled Peas
- 3 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Large Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Mint and Basil
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook couscous for 2 minutes. Add beans and peas; cook, stirring for 4 minutes or until beans and couscous are tender but firm. Drain well and place in large bowl to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley, mint and basil. Pour over couscous mixture and toss well to combine.
- Makes 5 to 6 servings
Estimated Cost Per Serving:
Tips & Notes
Recipe developed by Emily Richards